Friday, April 27, 2012

Actor Aadhi says that he is happy to share the screen with Rajnikanth in Kochadaiyaan



Tamil Actor Aadhi and RajinikanthThe shooting of Rajni starrer Kochadaiyaan is going on in top gear. The first schedule of shooting has taken place in London. Now the second schedule of shooting is going on in Kerala.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

Click Here To Watch Kochadaiyaan Press Stills

Sarathkumar and Aadhi are donning important roles in this film. Deepika Padukone is the heroine of this film. Sequences pertaining to Aadhi were shot recently.

Aadhi while speaking about this film said, "I am quite happy because I am acting with Rajnikanth in Kochadaiyaan. I am thankful to Soundarya for giving me a new experience. I have acted in my role with dedication. At the same time, my role in this film is very challenging but I got invigorated after meeting Rajni. On the last day of my shooting I got the opportunity to speak with Rajnikanth. I wanted to take a photo with him but I was reluctant to ask him. Raj ni all of a sudden asked me to stand by him and put his hands on my shoulders and took a photo. I can never forget these moments."

 



http://sex-dress.blogspot.com




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts