Monday, March 5, 2012

Viswaroobam in Cannes Film Festival



ViswaroobamWhen it comes to Kamal films there will be variety of news but as far as Viswaroobam is concerned there is no news even regarding the cast and crew. The final stage shooting of this film is going on.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com   

Kamal has planned to screen Viswaroobam in the Cannes International Film Festival. Kamal Haasan while speaking about this said, "I felt that I should send Viswaroobam for the Cannes Festival. It is a big challenge for me to complete this film before the closing date. I have already spoken to the coordinator of the Cannes Festival Mr Christian Jean. I think I will complete this film by 15th March.

I am making lots of efforts to enter this film in the competition category. The Cannes Film Festival organizers have also assured me that they will extend the last date for the entry of films,"

Viswaroobam will be the first Tamil film which will be screened in the Cannes competition category.


  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Popular Posts