Friday, March 23, 2012

Everything is false! : Shruthi



Tamil Actress Shruthi HaasanShruthi Haasan like her father Kamal Haasan is always in midst of controversies. She recently participated in the audio launch of the Telugu version 3 at Hyderabad.

 Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

 Click Here To Watch Tamil New Video Songs

Dhanush, Aishwarya Dhanush, Shruthi Haasan, Anirudh and others participated in this function.Shruthi Haasan speaking on this occasion said, "There are many news in the air linking me with Dhanush. There is no truth in all these news. We both are good friends. That's all. My role in 3 is very challenging I am very happy that I have donned such a role in the beginning of my career.

There is also news linking me with Siddarth. There is nothing between me and Siddarth. He is just my colleague. That's all."The added information is that Shruthi has sung the song Kannazhaga in her own voice in all the three languages.


  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Popular Posts