Thursday, February 9, 2012

No offers for Tamannah?

 

Ever since Tamannah Bhatia starred out with her first Tamil film, Kedi in 2006, till Vennghai in 2011, she has scorched screens across Tamil Nadu. The actress, who was last seen acting with Dhanush in Vennghai, has mantained a low profile in Kollywood for sometime.

However, in the last couple of weeks, some rumours have been doing the rounds that the pretty Punjabi lass have agreed to sign a film directed by Ahmed. Reports also mentioned that Tamannah was to join the star cast, which included Jiiva and Trisha in the untitled film.

The actress, who is currently busy with three Telugu films, cleared the air of being approached for the film. She clarifies, "I was never approached for a Tamil film. I am waiting for good scripts. I don't know how and where these rumours cropped up from." There is no denying the fact that ever since Karthi tied the knot, there was much talk about Tamannah deliberately refusing any Tamil film offer.

Many speculate that the reason behind the refusal was her alleged relationship. However, Tamannah clarifies that too. "I know a lot is being said. But I have no personal reason to stay away from Tamil movies." She adds, "The last film I worked in was Vennghai, after which I have not been offered any Tamil film."

Considering the fact that Tamannah is one of the leading heroines in Tollywood, there is no doubt about the star being approached for Bollywood films too. Speaking about this she says, "I have been approached for a number of Hindi films. But I don't want to sign a film just for the heck of it. I want to choose extremely good scripts."

Tamannah, who is presently acting in, Rachaa, Endhukante Premanta and Rebel assures us that she will surely take up Tamil films when the right script comes her way. She says, "Right now, I have a tight schedule with back–to– back films and it's going to be this way until March or April. Hopefully, after this I will be able to accept Tamil offers that come my way!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts