Sunday, November 6, 2011

Thamanna says that she will act in Tamil films again

 

ThamannaThamanna was a leading actress in the Tamil industry. But all of a sudden she was not getting offers. She has paired with almost all the leading young actors. She had paired with Surya in Ayan, with Dhanush in Padikadhavan, with Karthi in Paiyya, with Vijay in Sura and with Jayam Ravi in Thillalangadi.

Cinema News from TamiloMovie.Com

Click here for photo Galleries

The last film which she had acted was Vengai which had Dhanush in the lead role. Currently she is acting in three Telugu films. She has no Tamil films in her hands. When asked her that whether she has quit Tamil films, she said, "I have not quit Tamil films. Since the films I had acted in Telugu were great hits, I got lots of offers there.

Now I am busy acting in three films. I will be signing for a Tamil film in a short span of time. I know it is common thing in cinema to have success and failures and also I have understood that there will lots of ups and downs in life. If we labor hard, we can taste success for sure."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts