Thursday, November 3, 2011

My first bilingual gets ready: Tamannaah

 

Tamannaah who rose to the numero uno position in Kollywood disappeared from Tamil films and started concentrating on Tollywood.

Remember she had two releases this year Siruthai and Venghai, and now Tammu is shooting for a bilingual, her first one in Tamil and Telugu.

This film titled Endhukante Premanta in Telugu is directed by A. Karunakaran. GV Prakash Kumar is scoring music. Tamannaah who is just back after a month-long schedule in Switzerland, Geneva and Paris spoke to Tamilkey.com

How did you celebrate Diwali?
I missed out on Diwali as I was away on shoot in Europe. It was a hectic schedule where we didn't have even a one-day break. I called up my dad and mom who were in Mumbai and wished them.

You have been termed as a lucky mascot. Please comment?
Luck is a confusing and over-used word. It gives a feeling that everything about a person is accidental, which is not in my case. I always go with the flow and never plan or draw out strategies. I take life with all its ups and downs. Success is a combination of hard work and a lot of people right from choreographers to designers etc. So I would rather call the factor destiny than luck.

Why are you not seen in Tamil these days?
It is again destiny. I got good work in succession in Telugu while nothing exciting came my way in Tamil. I always believe in doing a film where I have something to offer to the audiences. Luckily all my recent Telugu films like Badrinath and Oosaravelli has a perfect blend of glamour and performance. And I am doing my first bilingual Endhukante Premanta, with Ram for which I am saying my Tamil lines.

How was your schedule in Europe?
It was hectic and we shot even on Sundays. So I hardly got any time to go around and explore the place. While I was in Paris so many people, mainly Tamils came up and told me that they enjoyed all my Tamil films. In a way Tamil films have given me a phenomenal reach. I would love to do more Tamil films.

They say you are a very private person who does not bond with your co-stars. Would you call yourself an anti-social?
(Laughs) I don't think so. I am friendly and have great amount of respect to all my co-stars, who I have worked. I keep in touch with them, whenever I am free.

What are your releases in 2012?
Rachaa with Ram Charan, Rebel with Prabhas and Endhukante Premanta with Ram . I will be signing a Tamil film soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts