Thursday, November 3, 2011

I never got the opportunity to have boy friends, Asin

 

Though Kollywood angel Asin is flying high in Bollywood, she is still affectionate towards our people. Here is a small interview with her:

We know about your father very much but tell us about your mother?

My mother is a doctor. My mother is also a role model to me like my father. She has never treated me as a child. Since I am the only child, I will never misuse the freedom they have given me. I am very sincere to their faith they have on me.

There is news that you have a big library in your house?

Yes. The library belongs to my father. In my younger days I use to read the books from my father's library. My father use to have big collections of books. These books pertain to Malayalam literature, politics, religion and psychology. When I was young, my father use to tell me not to read heavy materials to read light books. But I will read my father's books only. When I was taking a big Shakespeare book my father caught me.

At this moment do you have any desire?

I am very happy now. I have got everything. The only thing I missed was Valentine date, but there is no problem about that and I am not sad about that.

Have you been involved in relationships?

I was never in relationship till now. I was very firm and made a decision that I should not have relationship. In the age of 14 I took up modeling. Now I am in cinema. Till this moment all my concentration is in cinema only.

Then who is your boy friend?

I studied in St Teresa College in Cochin. But that was a ladies college. Because of this I did not have the chance to move with boys of my age group. Now after coming to cinema most of the heroes are married. Some are very elderly person. Because of this there is no chance of boy friend for me.

How are you managing the media there?

I have a formula for that. No overreaction= Peace of mind. This is the secret of my formula.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts