Friday, October 28, 2011

Thalaivasal Vijay says that Malayalam industry has given him recognition

 

Thalaivasal VijayActor 'Thalaivasal Vijay' has donned the role of Sree Narayana Guru in the Malayalam film titled Yuga Purushan. The Kerala State Government has announced the award for 'Thalaivasal Vijay' for his best acting in this film. Speaking about this, he said, "I have acted in more than 150 films in Tamil.

Cinema News from TamiloMovie.Com

Though I have proved my mettle by acting in various characters, I did not get proper recognition here. But Malayalam film industry has given me a big recognition. Director Sukumar asked me to don the role of Sree Narayana Guru. This role was supposed to be done by Mammooty.

I came to know later on that after acting in this role, he rejected it by saying that he was not suitable for the role. In this same film, Mammooty has donned the role of my protégé. Mammooty after seeing the film said, "You will not be forgotten until till the last Malayalee dies." This shows his humbleness. The Kerala State Government has also announced an award for me for my best acting. I am really happy. Now I am getting lots of offers in Malaylam."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts