Thursday, April 19, 2012

I am in no way connected with 3! : Rajnikanth



Tamil Actor RajnikanthDhanush starrer 3 directed by Rajnikanth's daughter and Dhanush's wife Aishwarya was an utter flop at the box office. There was news a couple of days back that Rajnikanth will be compensating the losses of the distributors.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

Click Here To Watch Tamil Cinema Awards and Functions

Rajni has now written a letter to the media mentioning that this news was a mere rumour. In the letter, he has mentioned, "There is a false news implicating me about the trade of Dhanush starrer 3 directed by my daughter Aishwarya. I am in no way connected with the business of the film. Hence I humbly request the distributors not to believe in these false rumours."


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts