Saturday, April 28, 2012

I am happy! : Ex Deputy Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu M K Stalin



/images/DailyNewsPhotos/1012/Ex Deputy 28.jpgDMK party treasurer and Ex Deputy Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu M K Stalin while speaking to the media said, "I was scared before seeing my son Udhayanidhi acting in Oru Kal Oru Kannadi but after seeing the film that fear has gone. He has acted well.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

Gallery - Uyir Ezhuthu Movie Press Meet

The film is doing well at the box office. People who had worked for DMK party should hold the posts. Udhayanidhi has mentioned that he will not work for the party and has chosen the cinema profession.

I am also hap py that he has chosen the film industry instead of politics. I am in no way upset over this."




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts