Sunday, November 27, 2011

Vishal :: My role in Bala’s film will be bloodcurdling


Vishal after Avan Ivan has been once again been signed by Bala for his next film. Vishal is currently acting in a Tamil film titled Samaran directed by Thiru. After this he will be acting in a film to be directed by Lingusamy.

After this he will be acting in the film to be directed by Bala. Vishal while speaking about acting in Bala's film said, "Bala sir told me that after Avan Ivan we both can do a film again. But I did not expect this will happen that soon. I will not be donning the squint eyed type of roles in this film. But my role in this film will startle the audience.

It is not right on my part to speak about the other details of this film now. This film will be a real treat to the Tamil audience."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts