Monday, October 17, 2011

Karthi says it is a challenging thing to continue as hero


KarthiKarthi while speaking to the media said, "My films Paruthiveeran, Paiyya, Aayirathil Oruvan and Siruthai had different story lines. Saguni is also a different one. It is a political story. I am donning role of a person who is getting scolded by everyone.

Click here for Indian food Recipes

Click here for Tamil Remix Video Songs

I have acted with senior artists like Radhika and Nasar. In Siruthai, there was a great recognition for the comedy sequences in which I and Santhanam have acted. The same reception will be in this film also. I will also be acting in an action packed film directed by Suraj. Anushka is pairing with me in this film.

Many are asking me about my future plans. I am not going to start an IT company. I don't have other any idea apart from cinema. I want to continue to act in cheerful roles. It is very challenging to be a hero in cinema. I want to stay in cinema only."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts