Wednesday, April 25, 2012

What is your speciality in Billa 2?



Tamil Movie Billa 2Like how my fans and audience are interested in seeing my films, I am also interested in their comments. It will not be good if I speak about my film and acting. Public only should say that how I have acted. I will accept whatever they comment or criticize. I don't have the eligibility to say what is right or wrong.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

Click Here To Watch Tamil Cinema Awards and Functions

Apart from the general public, there will be lots of expectations among your fans?

They are journeying with me for the last twenty years. They know about me fully. They know my suffering, pain, betrayal, joy and also about my family. They are pouring out their affection on me than I expected. They know that how I will fulfil their expectations.

Can we say that you have not utilized your fans properly?

Fans crowd is a blessing from God. I will not use them for my personal benefits. I am very firm in t his. Moreover I do not want to use them for my business. There will be no virtue in this.

You have been acting in stylish action films. Can we not see Ajith in affectionate father or brother's role? Can we expect you in the roles of the films like Aarilirunthu Arubathu Varai and Mullum Malarum?

Everything is in script. I should get such a script. In Varalaaru I donned the role of a father. The story should be more than Varalaaru then I will consider in donning these kinds of roles.

We are informed that you took great risk in the helicopter fight in Billa 2?

I am taking my salary for doing all these kind of work. When the producer says that it would be a plus if I act like this or that, it is good to obey them. Apart from my salary there is also extra remuneration for doing these kinds of things. Leave this matter. You are speaking about the risks who does it for the sake of money. Take our army people. Every day and every moment they are taking risk s at dangerous spots. Compared to them my risks are not that big.

 



http://tamil-sexygirls.blogspot.com




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts