Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Language is not a barrier to me, says Genelia

 

Actress Genelia D'Souza has opined that language never plays an important role as far as her choice of films was concerned. "Acting is all about emoting and I don't thing it could be restricted by any linguistic barriers. If I like the script, I'm ready to act in any language," says the chirpy Genelia.

Goan girl Genelia has made it big in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi films. Her latest outing in Tamil was the Deepavali release Velayudham in which she paired as one of the two heroines opposite Vijay. At present, she has a Telugu film and two Hindi films in various stages of production.

She has refuted rumours that as she hasn't got enough offers in Tamil, she has decided to concentrate fully in Hindi movies. "I have said this before and would like to reiterate it again: I have no language barrier at all as far as taking up film offers is concerned. I have played various kinds of roles in Tamil, Malayalam, Telugu and Hind films. If the roles offered are good enough, I won't even negotiation of my fee.

"Commitment and dedication are the twin traits of success; unless one works extremely hard, it's very difficult to earn money, name and fame. I earnestly believe I have been doing so in the past few years. As far as my marriage to Ritesh Deshmukh is concerned, I would like to say that I don't want to discuss in public matters which are too personal and which are held close to my heart. We're just friends," she concluded.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts